Monday, April 6, 2009

Daddy's gone

Well Sean left for VA today. He is gone for 4 days. Regan is already starting the attitude and the mouth. I don't know what I am going to do. I hope that he straightens out soon. Regan starts Easter vacation on Wednsday and I hope he just gets better before he is home all day long.

Other than Regan being terrible, I am just getting a little nervous about Bridgette's surgery on Thursday. I know what to expect because I have been through it before, but it still isn't reassuring. I will post how it went on Thursday or Friday. My mom and I are going to end up taking Regan with us to the hospital. I can not find anyone who is willing to come over at 4:30 in the morning to stay with him. Thankfully my mom is going to be with me so that if he gets bored, they can go for walks.

Any suggestions on Regan, please let me know. Thanks!!

1 comment:

emmymcpheesfamily said...

Is there a friend who would be willing to have Regan sleep-over on Wednesday night? Then no one would have to come over really early. Good luck on Thursday - our thoughts and prayers are with you guys! Love, Em