Friday, June 24, 2011

surgeries oh my

As most of you may know, I just had my gallbladder taken out and I am SORE!!!!! It isn't a kind of pain where I am constantly on pain medicine it is more of a discomfort. It feels as if I was kicked in the ribs, I hope it goes away soon!!!

As for everyone else in the family, Regan is officially a 2nd grader now!! Where did the time go? Am I old enough to be a mom to a 2nd grader?? Bridgette will be in pre school in september and it will be harrison and I for a half-day 2 days a week.

So far this summer we haven't done anything to fun, we had to cancel a camping trip due to my surgery but am hoping to make it up somewhere. Both regan and bridgette are playing soccer starting in august and they can't wait. They want to play now. Ha ha

Well we have a few weeks before harrison has his surgery for his ears. We cant wait we are doing a countdown and doing everything in our power to prevent him from getting another ear infection. Poor little guy! His recovery is going to be much quicker than mine fortunatly. He will be back to normal within 12 hrs.

I guess that about covers it for now. Hope everyone is having a great summer so far!!!

1 comment:

Sands Family said...

Feel better soon!!! Good luck to Harrison and his surgery! Yay for soccer!!! :) We'll be attempting swimming and dance in the fall... Good luck to 2nd grade, and preschool... enjoy Harrison and MOmmy time!! <3