Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Big Girl!!!

Where do I start? I will start with Bridgette. She has grown up so much in the last few months. She is very very stubborn! Here is a list of things she is doing now by herself without help:
Get dressed
put shoes on
CLIMB OUT OF CARSEAT
carrying on a conversation with you

Don't worry I fixed the carseat issue, she isn't very happy with me now, but oh well safety first! She had a great birthday. I was babysitting 2 of her buddies that day so she played all day long! Last weekend my mom and I took the kids to go see Sesame Street Live for Bridgette's birthday. They really enjoyed it except Bridgette got mad every time Big Bird or Cookie Monster left the stage. Other than that she is keeping us really busy!
Regan is doing pretty good. He was having issues with his reflux but that is now under control.
He is sick now with a sinus infection that is messing with his ashtma. He is having a hard time breathing at times, and last night he couldn't stop coughing. Poor kid, I hate when he gets like this, because there isn't anything I can do about it. Other than that he is doing well. Still loves school and can't wait to go. He is getting excited about the baby coming, he says that he can't wait til his "brother" gets here. ( we still don't know what we are having)
Sean and I are doing well. I am getting really uncomfortable and anxious. Sean is working crazy hours. The kids haven't seen him very much in the last 2 wks, but it will be worth it in the end. I will try and get some pictures up soon!

No comments: