Monday, January 31, 2011

Wow!!

Wow time has really flown by!!! As you all may know, we have a new addition to our family. Harrison Joseph was born on May 24th. Regan and Bridgette just adore him! He loves Regan and tolerates Bridgette. He is 8 mos old already!! I can't believe it!!

Bridgette is almost 3 and boy does she know how to test our patience! I am hoping to put her in nursery school this fall. Sean doesn't want to but I think she is ready and very willing to go! It would only be 2 days a week for 2 hrs I believe. Other than that she is growing like crazy!!!

Regan is doing GREAT in school!!! He LOVES going everyday. We just got his report card and he has 90's or 100's in mostly everything! I hope he continues to enjoy school. He is also in boyscouts now and is enjoying that also. He is hoping to go to boy scout camp this summer.

Sean and I are doing well also. We are still house hunting and am not finding anything that we can either agree on or in the area that we want. It is very frustrating because right now all 3 kids are in 1 tiny room. I hope we have some luck soon!

No comments: