Friday, February 11, 2011

Sleep is....

OVERRATED!!!!! Boy do my kids know how to test me!! For about 2 weeks now, 1 or all 3 have been getting up numerous times!!! Last night was the WORST!!! Both boys were up at 3:30 a.m. wide awake and wanting to play! I finally caved and put them both in the living room and I fell asleep on the couch. Harrison crashed again around 5 but then was up again at 6. Regan never fell back to sleep and I am thinking that he was pretty miserable for his teachers today. It is an early bedtime night, especially since Bridgette only had a 10 min nap and was up late last night.

On another note, I cannot believe that Harrison will be 9 mos on the 24th and that Bridgette will be 3 in March!! My little ones are growing up so quick!!!

If you have any suggestions on the sleep thing, please let me know!! I am DESPERATE to try anything!!!

No comments: