Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finally calm

Regan giving Bridgette a ride in the basket!

After the very busy week, today was pretty calm. About 2p.m. Sean called me and informed me that he was going to the Buffalo Sabres game tonight with some guys from work. I was a little upset, but oh well, can't do much about it. I am now enjoying my quiet evening.


My birthday was yesterday and I guss it was an okay day. Nothing went right for me. regan was terrible and Bridgette was fussy because she has teeth coming through. Then Sean and I went to go out to dinner at one of my favorite places in Batavia and it was closed. We came home and Regan was still terrible. I ended up just going to bed and letting Sean deal with Regan.


Other than that, I hope everything calms down a little more. Maybe tommorrow will be better. I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!

No comments: