Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dr's App't

Bridgette had her 9 mos well child check today. She now weighs 21 lbs and is 27 inches long. She is still above average for both height and weight. I can't believe how big she is getting. Now that she is on the move, I am hoping that she will slim down just a little bit. Regan also was at the dr's today. He had a nurse visit because he needed 3 shots. He was not happy and now is very whiny. He was fine in school but I think it is because he got to go "shopping" at Santa's Secret Shop.

This weekend Sean's brothers are coming out to go hunting. Lucky me getting stuck with 4 extra guys in my house. The testosterone is going to take over. Oh well, maybe I can go out with my brother Friday or Saturday night and leave the kids home with them!!

No comments: