Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SuperBowl

On Sunday, we had friends over for the game. We also had a friendly argument over who was going to win the game. Regan, Bridgette and I wore our good ole Steeler's jersey. I let Regan stay up for the whole game. He didn't have school on Monday so he was excited to stay up for the entire game. By the end of the game, Regan and I were the only ones still awake. Of course, then we woke Sean up when we were jumping up and down after teh Steeler's scored their final touchdown! Bridgette slept through the entire game and then woke up at 10:30 p.m. and was up until about 12 midnight. I was exhausted on Monday and Regan refused to take a nap. I am still trying to catch up on my sleep.

I called the Ear, Nose and Throat dr on Monday and Bridgette has an app't on February 23rd. I am kind of expecting the dr to schedule surgery for tubes. I really don't want her to have surgery, but I also don't want her to go through anymore infections. She has had 5 infections in 6 mos. I will let everyone know what happens, after her app't.

Hope everyone else enjoyed the game as much as we did!!!

No comments: