Monday, February 23, 2009

The Verdict is....

Bridgette is going to be getting tubes in her ears on april 9th. Regan on the other hand is NOT getting tubes right now. The dr decided to wait and see if the fluid in his ears will clear on its own. Both kids are on a new diet for reflux. So now I have to go get more groceries after I just went shopping on Friday. Hopefully the diet will help Regan's ears so that he doesn't need surgery.

Other than that we aren't doing to much else this week. On Saturday the kids and I are going to see Sesame Street Live with my mom. Regan is looking forward to that. Bridgette even gets excited now when Elmo comes on t.v. She never really watches t.v. unless Elmo is on. That is the best 20 min I have during the day.

I hope everyone is enjoying their week! My computer is going to get fixed for about a week, so I will try and stay informed through other people.

No comments: