Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another Bug

Last night was really tough. Bridgette woke up at 11:30 with a fever and was up until about 3. I finally got her back to sleep and when she got up at 8 a.m. I attempted to get her temperature and it was at 102.1 before she yanked it out from under her arm. I called the dr's and took her in and she now has ANOTHER ear infection. On Monday I now have to make a phone call to the ENT Dr, to see about her getting tubes in her ears. As much as I don't want her to go through surgery, I don't like her having infections every 2 months.

Other than that exciting news, we have been very busy this week. On Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, I spent my time in the hospital with Verna. She went into the ER on Saturday and they found a gallstone stuck to her intestine. Needless to say she was in a lot of pain. She went into surgery to have the gallstone and gallbladder removed on Wednsday and was home on Thursday. I am happy that she is better, but there goes our babysitter for the next month.

Sean told me yesterday that he doesn't like this blogger site because everyone finds things out before he does. lol I told him that if we could get more time to spend together that doesn't require sleeping that maybe we could get everything straightend out!

I guess that is about it for now. I will keep everyone posted on how the ENT dr's app't goes. Hope everyone enjoy's the Superbowl!!!

No comments: