Monday, March 2, 2009

Long week

This has been a very long week.  Friday finally came and everything was going well until Sean came home from work early with ear pain and not being able to hear.  Then I was cleaning up dinner and I heard Sean yell at Regan for jumping on the couch, next thing I know Regan is screaming and has blood dripping down his forhead.  I ended up taking him to the ER and he ended up getting glued.  The cut was pretty deep but the Dr said that the glue would be better on him than stitches.

Other than that, not much else is going on.  I still have no computer and it is driving me nuts.  I am at my neighbors using theirs.  I am getting ready for Bridgette's first birthday party.  It is so sad.  I can not believe  how fast time flew by.  Bridgette is not walking yet, she has no interest in it.  Regan will get her whatever she wants or needs.  When Regan is in school she is a totally different baby.  Its neat to watch her play by herself and figure things out.

I think that is about it for now.  Hopefully  I will get my computer back before Bridgette's party so I can get some pictures up here!

No comments: