Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Field trip


Regan and I went on his class field trip yesterday. It wasn't that bad. All of the BAD kids (as Regan calls them) were either with a teacher or their mother. It was a very short trip which was also very nice. We were split into 2 groups. One group went on the wagon ride and picked apples and the other looked around the store and asked questions. After that we went to the county park and had lunch and let the kids run around on the playground. Overall, it was a good experience and I guess I would be a parent helper again.


Bridgette has got a nasty cough. She doesn't have any other symtoms, except yesterday she was coughing stuff up so I took her to the dr's. The dr suggest I put her back on the Nutramigen formula for a couple days to see if it is the formula, but she also gave me stuff for Regan's nebulizer to give her treatments. so we will see. Bridgette also was weighed and now weighs 18.7lbs. She gained 3lbs in 4 wks. she made us worry for nothing. What a little stinker!


The picture is of Regan and his best friend Natalie at the park yesterday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

18.7lbs!! Holy Cow!!!

Aubree is only 16 lbs! But she is super tall!!!!

I am glad that they are doing so well!!!
-Becky