Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's just the beginning

The kids and I have been to the dr's 3 times in a week. It started out with Bridgette and a cough, then Bridgette with wheezing, and then finally we went again yesterday for both of them. The final diagnosis, Bridgette has bronchitus and Regan's asthma is acting up. Both kids need to have nebulizer treatments now and we need to have the cool mist humidifier on from now until spring. This is only the beginning of cold and flu season.

This time of year is also my favorite time, it is cool enough to go out for walks and you don't sweat like crazy, I also am in the mood to start x-mas shopping although I should probly wait for Regan's party to see what he gets.

I am upset that I won't be going to shopping weekend this year. I really look forward to it every year and now I have nothing to look forward to. I guess I will have to try and make my own shopping weekend without kids.

1 comment:

Beth said...

cute new profile pic of Bridgette driving the tractor! Hope the kids are feeling better. See you next weekend