Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Regan party


This past Saturday was Regan's birthday party. The day started out pretty rough. BRidgette woke everyone up at 6 a.m. Then I took the kids with me to the store and as Regan was walking up to the sidewalk he walked into the car door and had a huge bump on his head. He then complained of a headache all day. Nurse Wanda (my mom) looked at it and said that it would be a little sore, but that he would be okay! He was better after everyone started showing up with presents.


Bridgette was okay for the party. She was pretty miserable but I think the fact of when she went down for a nap there were only a few people here and when she woke up the house was packed with people she doesn't see very often, so she was very clingy to my brother. ( the only one that wasn't occupied with something)


Other than that not to much is going on. Regan has a pumpkin party on Thursday at school and then on Friday, I am bringing cookies to his class for his birthday. I can't believe he is going to be 4 already! so sad!

No comments: