Thursday, October 2, 2008

Busy Busy

Well I also just realized that we have something going on every weekend until at least Thanksgiving and probly even after that to. Starting tonight, I have to go get fitted for a dress for one of the wedding's that I am in this summer. Then on Saturday I have a b-day party, next Saturday another b-day party and then my brother's playoff football game. The 18th I believe Janice and Mike come out, the 25th is Regan's party and then his b-day. What a crazy month!!!!!

On another note, on Monday I will be a parent helper for Regan's field trip to the apple farm. I don't know what I was thinking signing up to be a helper. I will make sure to have lots and lots of Ibuprofen. lol

Bridgette is doing well, growing like a weed. She keeps growing out of her clothes. Everytime I buy her a new outfit in the next size up, she wears it once and then I have to put it in the to small pile. Very frustrating. Very happy that she is finally where she should be for her age, but also frustrating. Oh well, I guess I should be happy where she is.

No comments: