Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday

Our Thanksgiving was pretty good this year. It was pretty busy. I tried to get a good family picture for the x-mas cards, but of course nether child was looking at the camera, so I don't know what I am going to do yet.

I went shopping on Black Friday with my mom and Bridgette. She of course was up at 4:00 a.m. She did pretty good shopping. I figured she wouldn't tell Regan what I got him for Christmas. I ended up getting my kids done and a start on my family. I figure I may only have to take one trip to the mall to finish my shopping. I am really happy about that, because that mean only one trip up there with the kids instead of 2 or 3.

Now I need to get rested up for this week. Regan has a dr's app't on Monday with the ENT and then on Wednsday I am working at the school from 9 til 3 with Santa's Secret Shop, then Thursday both kids have a well child app't. Bridgette gets one shot and Regan is supposed to get 4. Wish me luck with that one! Thankfully my mother is going with me to help with the shots. I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: