Thursday, January 8, 2009

Another snow day

Regan once again has another snow day today. He is not very happy about it. I don't know why they closed school anyways. The roads are fine by us. Regan keeps saying that there should be school because it's not even snowing out right now. Oh well, maybe I can finally relax around the house and get rid of this stupid head cold that Sean so kindly gave me.

Bridgette is still cutting her 4 teeth that she has coming in. I hate when they teeth because there really isn't a whole lot that I can do for her. She also has some of the cold that was going around the house. Poor kid is just getting hit all at once with everything.

The other night I was trying to get the kids room ready for bed and I put Bridgette in her crib so she was out of my way and she started jumping in the crib and laughing. Well, regan saw that and wanted to do it to. so, now I have pictures of my monkey's jumping in their bed. I know, I know some of you are saying what was I thinking letting them jump on their beds (Sean said that when he came home and saw them doing it) but I needed to get their room ready.

My computer is being really slow, so I will try and post some pictures later!

No comments: