Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So Big!!!!

Bridgette finally got some teeth. She now has two on the bottom, two on top and she has 4 more coming in on top! She is going to be like Regan in this area. Regan didn't have any teeth and then at 10 months he cut some and the rest just came in by the time he turned 14 months.

I can't get over the fact that Bridgette is almost 11 months already. I have her 1st Birthday party pretty much planned out already. (only because we are going to North Carolina in March) Regan told me yesterday that he wants another baby in the house, only he wants a boy baby. I told him that he needed to talk to daddy about that one.

Regan got his first report card the other day. We were very impressed. He is only behind on his cutting skills. Working in his class everyweek, I can see how much more prepared for kindergarten he is compared to the other children. Some of the children do not know their colors or recognize their names.

We have another busy weeken coming up. On Saturday we have a dinner at playgroup for the families and then Sean and I get to go out together for a friends b-day. On Sunday is our Superbowl party. I can't wait for that! The Steeler's are definatly going to win!!!!!

By the way, I need to say Congratulation to our friends Pete and Jill. Jill is in the hospital having their second child. A little boy! I can't wait to meet the new addition to the Kochmanski family!

I hope everyone else is doing well!!!

No comments: