Monday, January 5, 2009

Regan's away, Bridgette will play!

Bridgette playing GeoTrax and Giggle and Go Garage

Yesterday was a pretty calm day. Sean and Regan are sick again with the head cold. Regan and I went to church and Sean and Bridgette stayed home to sleep. After church Regan went to go see Monster Trucks with Uncle Ian and Aunt Verna. He was so excited about it that he kept talking about it in church. It was tough keeping him occupied in church. Although I don't think many people noticed because it is the only mass offered at our church now so the place was jam packed with families.


While Regan was gone Bridgette was enjoying playing with Regan's toys while he couldn't yell at her. She especially had fun with his GeoTrax and the Giggle and Go Garage that are now set up in our living room. ( I can't wait to take them down, so I can clean in here)


Well I am off to a funeral now as soon as my mom gets here. Kinda of a sad day in our house today.

No comments: