Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bridgette's Stats

I took Bridgette to the doctors for her well child app't last night. She is now 23.13lbs and 28.25 inches long. She is still above average for both her height and weight. While the doctor was checking everything, he looked in her ears and said that she has yet another ear infection. I'm so glad they decided to do tubes now. Overall, the appointment went well until the nurse came in to do her shot and then they had to do the finger prick for lead testing and anemia. Needless to say, I left at that point and let Sean deal with the shot and finger prick. I know, I am a wimp but I have been dealing with shots for the past 12 months, it was his turn.

1 comment:

Beth said...

that finger prick test that they have to do is the worst! Hope she's feeling better soon.