Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My baby is 1!!!!

Where does the time go? I can not believe that Bridgette turned 1 yesterday. She of course is sick again, so I don't think she enjoyed her birthday to well. I take her to the doctors today for her well child visit and I am anxious to see how much she weighs and how tall she is.

Regan looked sad yesterday morning and I asked him what was wrong and he said that he is sad becuase Bridgette is getting to big, he likes her small. I told him that I agreed with him but that I didn't like it when he was getting bigger either. He seemed okay with my answer.

When we dropped Regan off at school, his teacher made a point to walk over and tell Bridgette happy birthday. I thought that it was pretty neat considering that is a very busy time for her. She is always wrangling kids or talking to parents.

I will be putting pictures up on snapfish.com from Bridgette's party and birthday.

No comments: