Thursday, March 19, 2009

Going South!!!!!

Not much is going on here. I am trying to get everything packed for our trip down south. Regan is getting excited because he can't wait to see Uncle Nate and play in the "big sandbox". That's what he calls the beach. I almost wish we were flying down instead of driving. It would be less things that I need to pack. But then again, I don't want to be keeping track of 2kids in an airport. I am still trying to figure out what kind of toys or games I could play with Bridgette in the car. Regan will watch his movies so I am not concerned about him. Any ideas for Bridgette?????

Other than that, not much else is going on. Regan won a free lunch with his principal in the reading challenge in school. He is afraid that he won't get to have lunch with Mr. Stroud because we are going on vacation. I told him that Mr. Stroud would wait for him to get back.

I will try and post some more interesting things when we get back from our trip.

No comments: