Monday, September 22, 2008

Stubborn Children




So I decided to brave the elements and take the kids apple picking by myself on Saturday before my brothers football game. My 2 sister-in-laws decided at the last minute to come also. Verna took Regan and Kasey and I took Bridgette. I don't know who had the worse time, because both of my kids are very stubborn. Verna tried to get regan to just pick apples, but they didn't look good to him, so we were there for about 2 hrs because he wasn't happy with the apples that Verna was showing him. Kasey was holding Bridgette and picked an apple to put in the bag and Bridgette grabbed it and had a death grip on it. We tried to take it away and she screamed. She even had to hold it on the tractor ride. I hope she enjoys apples that much when she gets older.




Yesterday Sean and I took the kids with my dad to Nunda, NY to the place where my grandfather was born. We took a walk in the woods. It was nice except for the fact that Bridgette gets really heavy in the front carrier. Sean decided to take Bridgette because he thought that I could keep up faster that way. But then of course regan decided that he was to tired to walk, so Sean had both kids. I wish I would've had my camera for a picture.




So this weekend is also going to be very busy. We are going to B-Spa and Whitehall for a b-day party for Sean's grandma. I am hoping that Sean will take a half day on friday so that we can leave as soon as we pick Regan up from school. Sean doesn't like to take time off so we will see how this weekend works out!

No comments: