Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween




Regan woke up yesterday morning at 5 a.m and was singing It's my birthday continuosly for about 3 hrs straight. We then went to playgroup for their halloween/Regan b-day party. While we were there he was playing with a truck and it got stuck on the rug and he went flying forward and recieved rug burn on his forhead. It looks great with the huge bump from the car door last week. He then went to school were Daddy surprised him by coming to his class party. From there we went to my grandmother and my dads. He was completly miserable, I'm sure it had something to do with getting up at 5am.




After all of that running around, we went to our friends Pete and Jill's house and on the way there both kids decided to take a nap. I woke Regan up after an hour, we ate pizza and then went trick or treating. Regan did okay until the big kids and I mean Sean and the boys started silly stringing each other.




Overall it was a pretty good day for Regan. Hope everyone elses was uneventful!

No comments: