Tuesday, November 18, 2008

An Apple a Day...


Keeps the doctor away. I wish that was true. Apparently Bridgette believes it just look at the picture. She crawled over to the basket and was screaming until Regan gave her a apple. She now has the same cold as Regan only Regan's asthma is now acting up,he sounds like he is constantly clearing his throat. The only good thing about this I guess is that we don't have many plans this weekend. Sean is going to be gone from Friday until Tuesday hunting. Hopefully the kids will do alright with out their daddy.


Regan has been terrible lately. He has been hitting and biting people (mostly adults). We figured out that it is mostly whenever someone is busy with Bridgette. I know that he is just craving attention but I don't know what to do. I am usually busy with Bridgette or house work adn then when I do play with him, he gets rough and screams at me for not playing "his" way. Any ideas out there on what I could do????

No comments: