Sunday, November 23, 2008

Daddys away=Crazy mama

Regan and I at the falls in the snow. It was snowing out and it was beautiful!
Sean decided to take a hunting trip. He left Friday and will not return until Tuesday night. I am going crazy! Bridgette has been really fussy and of course Regan is taking the opportunity to be terrible also, because he knows that I will deal with Bridgette first.


I talked my brother and his fiance into going Christmas shopping and then we went to Canada to see the Festival of Lights. Although the border patrol almost wouldn't let me cross with the kids because I didn't have a written letter with a phone number from Sean stating that it was okay to take the kids across the border. Regan loved seeing all of the different Disney characters. He was just frustrated that we didn't get out and walk. It was in a big park that you just drove around, but it was to cold for Bridgette to be out in it.


Thankfully Regan has school tommorrow and Tuesday so hopefully the next couple days will be better.

No comments: