Monday, November 17, 2008

Look out everyone...

Bridgette is on the move. Regan is not happy about it at all. We told him that he needs to take better care of his toys now. He does not like to share his toys and if he leaves them out, Bridgette will find a way to get them. Sean let me go back to bed yesterday morning and then woke me up to tell me that Bridgette has decided to crawl for him. It took her a good hour before she would show me.

It's all over now. She has offically crawled and is pulling herself up, next thing you know she will be walking and I am not ready for that. Regan will be in for a big surprise once she starts that. I will try and get a picture of her later to put up here.

This past weekend was pretty crummy. Bridgette was throwing up on Thursday and was better Friday but then Regan had a note sent home that someone in his class has lice. Saturday was an okay day and then Sunday Regan woke up with a cold and Bridgette had a runny nose. We just can not win. If it's not one it's the other. Oh well, Regan only has school Monday, Tuesday and Friday, so I will see if I can get him to rest at all.

No comments: