Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another ear infection

Well last night was a very rough night. Bridgette was up from about 6p.m. til about 5 a.m. this morning. I only got about an hour of sleep. She has had a cold and would sleep for about 10 mins and then scream like someone was hurting her. I told Sean at about 11 that she had another ear infection and he didn;t believe me. Sure enough when I took her to the dr's this morning she has another infection in the right ear. regan always got infections in his left ear and now she gets them in her right. This is her 4th infection in 3 months. Instead of putting tubes in her ears they put her on a small antibiotic for the winter. It is a very very low dose and hopefully she won't get another infection. If she does, then she will definatly need tubes. Let's hope for the best!!

On the other hand, Regan is enjoying school and will be going on his first field trip on October 6th. His teacher is taking both the afternoon and morning class. I hope she takes a lot of Tylenol before she goes. lol I guess thats it for now. Wish me luck tonight with getting some sleep!!!!

No comments: