Monday, September 15, 2008

Teething 4 yr old????

Okay so yesterday Regan spent the entire day with daddy. They went and got parts for a machine that Sean is fixing and then they went on a long hike in the woods, which regan walked the entire time. I thought everythingwas going good until about 11:30 last night. Regan woke up screaming that his teeth hurt. So I gave him some Ibuprofen and then he screamed that his legs hurt. I have no idea what is going on with him. He woke up all refreshed today like nothing even happened last night.

Bridgette on the other hand was also up most of the night with her daddy during the 70mph winds we had going on last night. The wind was so loud that neither one of them could sleep and Sean wanted to talk all night. I was so mad, I just wanted to sleep. Hopefully tonight will be a better night for everyone.

No comments: