Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Regan and School

Well not to much is going on here lately. Regan is adjusting well to school, and I am very happy about that. Bridgette gets so excited when we go and pick him up. SHe starts to squeal the minute we walk into the school. It is so funny to see. Yesterday we came home from school and Regan played with Bridgette and then fell asleep on the floor while playing with her. I should've taken a picture of it. Yesterday Regan was the leader Bear in his class. That meant that he was leader in line and also Mrs. Jinks helper. It was fun he said. Today he had to bring in a teddy bear for teddy bear day. The teddy bears get to do everything the kids do. REgan had to put a diaper and clothes on his bear because it is cold out today. I am sure his teacher thinks it is funny, but it makes him happy.

Bridgette on the other hand is getting so strong. She will sit up by herself for about 10 mins before she realizes that she is doing it herself and decides to fall down. She loves to eat her vegetables. The last couple days she ate an entire jar of baby food. I couldn't believe it. She also enjoys her baby crackers that I found at Walmart. When we eat dinner it makes her feel like a big girl because she is eating next to Regan.

Well I am going to go enjoy my child-free evening. I had 2 teeth pulled today and my mom decided to keep the kids overnight for me. Thank you Mom!!!! Maybe I can finally catch up on my sleep that the kids keep depriving me of!

No comments: