Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mother Nature


Okay so I hate how mother nature has decided to make it cool all week and now has decided to be really muggy and humid. How am I supposed to get out cool clothes out when I just have to put them away again inone day. Sean is mad because I have clothes everywhere, but what am I supposed to do?


Anyways, the kids are doing great. Regan decided to get up at 4:30 this morning when Bridgette did, which was fine EXCEPT when Bridgette went right back to bed, Regan was WIDE awake complaining that none of him shows were on. Needless to say he was back in bed around 9 a.m. and I left for church with Bridgette. He seems happy now, but I think that its because he is now spending the day with daddy!


I think that is all I need to vent about right now. Here is the latest picture of the kids I just took the other day. Bridgette was giving regan hugs and everytime he would pull away, she would grab his shirt and pull him in again. It was to cute!

No comments: