Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray, My baby gained some weight!!!


First off I just want to say that I took Bridgette to the dr's today and she is now ABOVE Average for her WEIGHT!!! She is in the 66th percentile for weight. I was looking at Regan's records and he only weighed 14 lbs at this time. She is 16lbs 9oz. Needless to say, Bridgette gained about 6lbs in a month. The dr was very impressed and told us that we could start weaning her off of the nast nutramigen. I was very excited to hear that because that stuff stains our clothes and it stinks!




OKay to the good part now. Regan's first day of school was yesterday and he came home in tears because they don't have anywhere for him to lay down and take naps. I guess if that is least of my worries we are doing good. I forgot the camera yesterday, so I took this picture today of him. He was not happy to be leaving because my mom was here with him while I took Bridgette to the dr's and he didn';t want grandma to play with Bridgette without him. As we were walking out the door he said "Grandma don't play with Bridgette until I get back" He was not happy when he came home and grandma had gone to work without saying goodby to him.




I guess that's it for now. Hope you all enjoy my news!!!!!

No comments: