Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stupid Weather!

So I really hate this time of year when it is warm one day and cold the next. Regan and Bridgette are both sick, Bridgette was up all night because she couldn't breathe. I love being able to wear a t-shirt and jeans outside and being comfortable, but hate having to deal with sick kids. I feel so bad for them because I can;t really do anything for them. Regan doesn't want to go to school today but I hate to have him miss a day of school within the first full week.

On another note. Regan keeps asking me when Daddy's birthday is because he knows that his isn't to far behind it. He really wants to have his family and friends over to have a "huge" party according to him. I just hope that his aunts and uncles can make it out for his party.

Bridgette is still growing like a weed. The last couple days for dinner she ate a whole jar of baby food. I guess she is making up for the 4 mos that she was 9lbs. Sorry I don't have any recent photos up yet, I am working on taking some more.

No comments: